Medical Device and Consumables Provider
Electroneurodiagnostic Electrodes and Accessories
Brief Introduction of Products
The products of our company are available for customers with high quality and the lowest price in the market. Regardless of customers’ order quantity, each customer is warmly welcomed. We can provide custom-made products under OEM mode and also can research and develop new products for customers. The delivery period is guaranteed.
Disposable Subdermal Needle Electrodes
Disposable Nerve Locating Probes
Disposable Surface Electrodes (Pre-Gelled Ag/AgCl)
Application: The medical needle electrode is mainly used by medical practitioners to collect bioelectric signals (EEG, ECG and EMG) from corresponding parts of human bodies during clinical diagnosis, examination, treatment and surgical operations and transmit such signals to nerve monitors, electroencephalograph (EEG), electrocardiograph (ECG), electromyography (EMG) for processing, analysis and diagnosis. Also the subdermal needle electrodes can be used to transmit low-frequency pulse wave sent by the low-frequency therapeutic apparatus to the subcutaneous tissues of patients so as to stimulate peripheral nerves, activate and pace potentials of palsied peripheral nerves of patients.
The advantages of this product are as follows:
1. The product is made of selected vacuum-smelted, high-elastic and medical grade stainless steel wires and is grinded with special processes.
2. The sterile disposable subdermal needle electrodes can be divided into two kinds: A. The sharpening electrode needle with bevel small-angle can mitigate bleedings from needle-punched points and reduce pain. B. The taper electrode needle has a major advantage that no bleeding and ache feelings are caused at the needle-punched points, no nerves are cut off and no subcutaneous tissues are destroyed. It makes little damage and can rotate.
3. The high-quality silver welding process and gilded anti-oxidation and safe touch-defense connector (DIN 42802) are used between needle and lead wire. In this way, the reliability and stability of conductance can be improved and the resistance is greatly lowered.
4. Number each part of human body on left and right sides in 12 colors so as to easily distinguish electric signals of each part.
5. We adopt the mini-packaging pouches that are made of Tyvek1059B dialysis paper produced by American DUPONT, with advantages of better EO sterilization and dialysis performance, thorough sterilization and higher efficiency in anti-virus. The dialysis paper we use has a higher intensity than common paper.
6. It is very convenient for operators to tear with tip sealing methods. The mini-style is portable to operators. The lead wires wind beautifully and orderly in the pouches and they stretch out immediately without knots and windings when pouches are opened on the operation platform. It is easy to operate.
7. The twisted pair is a piece of sound conducting wire with effective anti-electrical interference and noise-reduction.
8. Many varieties and specifications are available and customers can select in the range of 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2.0m and 2.5m.
Disposable nerve locating probes in different shapes are applied to different parts of human body by practitioners to stimulate the nerve and detect the original functional condition of nerve of surgical sites during the intraoperative process, or assist practitioners to analyse and determine whether neural function is normal or not during the intraoperative process or after the operation.
Generally, in the process of stimulation and detection, the probe shape and length should be chosen based on the following situations according to necessary monitoring range in operation and probe shape required by parts of human body:
1. Concentric nerve stimulator probe is mainly intended for small scope usage and the stimulating area is between 1.0mm2 and 1.4mm2. The stimulating wave of electrical impulse from central electrode is controlled within the outer electrode. The stimulating area is within the range of millimeter which is not liable to cause strong stimulation.
2. Ball tip direct nerve stimualtor probe, monopolar direct nerve stimulator probe and flush tip direct nerve stimulator probe are mainly applied to peripheral nerve stimulating. The stimulating area depends on the setting of return electrodes.
3. Bipolar direct nerve stimulator probes, double ball tip direct nerve stimulator probes and double hook nerve stimulator probes are mainly applied to stimulation and recording of peripheral nerve as well as recording of peripheral nerve conduction and identification and functional determination of nerve when the peripheral nerve is transplanted. The stimulating area is between two electrodes.
4. Triple hook nerve stimulator probes have the same function as the double ball tip direct nerve stimulator probes but the stimulus artifact is smaller (the stimulated current is spread in a controlled way).
5. Probe with long shaft is applied to bigger cavity or deeper cut during intraoperative process. High-quality 304 stainless steel is used for this series of probe. The surface of probe itself possesses very great biocompatibility, high intensity and perfect flexibility and insulating material withstand high voltage in 1000V. Since there is an insulated layer on the surface of probe itself and the body fluid is easy to access to insulation interlayer to form a barrier layer of a place that could hold dirt and filthy things, it is apt to make cross-infection. For this reason, this kind of probe can only be single-used and is never allowed to be used to different people.
The disposable surface electrode is an electrode combining nanometer silver/silver chloride conductive film and conductive gel together. When the disposable surface electrode is applied, the EC signals between the electrode pad and the skin are transmitted by a layer of irreversible high-tech material made from Ag/Agcl and thin electrolyte. Presently, it’s the most ideal, advanced, accurate, and convenient surface electrode for clinical testing and recording EC and EE and evoking potentials.
This electrode has the following functions:
1. The interface of electrode has a great competence of saving charges (the competence of saving charges is five times to N times stronger than that of button-type). The electrode possesses the characteristics of stable performance, lower impedance and reduction of signal attenuation.
2. Fast response and easier to achieve balance.
3. Small and stable potential, sound reproducibility and small DC drift, no formation of DC offset voltage.
4. Little interference to bioelectric signals, no white noise and no non-linear. The product plays a better role within the compass of low-frequency.
5. The high-quality gel is utilized in electrodes. Thus electrode and electrolyte are sound to human bodies, have no side effects and possess good biocompatibility. The disposable surface electrode (the ECG electrode) produced by our company is the exclusive product in China. This electrode has achieved the leading level, obtained the CE and FDA certification and occupied a large market share in America and Europe.